Thursday, December 27, 2007

Best of 2007

With 2007 coming to an end I thought it would be nice to share my thoughts like the rest of the Blogging World about what I liked best this year...

Best Novel: Shallow Grave (Julie Collins) by Lori G. Armstrong
Best Debut Novel: Big City Bad Blood (Ray Dudgeon) by Sean Chercover
Best New Son of Spade: Cape Weathers (Stealing the Dragon / Beating the Babushka) by Tim Maleeny
Best Action Scenes: The Watchman (Joe Pike) by Robert Crais
Best Wisecracks: Runoff (August Riordan) by Mark Coggins

I'd love to hear what you thought were the best!

3 comments:

Sean Chercover said...

I'm truly honored. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

WOW - I am stunned and honored and....shooting a little tequila Julie style to celebrate! Thank you thank you!

Tim Maleeny said...

What great company...thanks!