Wednesday, October 23, 2013

SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE SHAMUS SAMPLER VOLUME TWO

So many people were excited to work with me on the first Shamus Sampler and so many seem to dig the result that I just had to do it...

SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE SHAMUS SAMPLER VOLUME TWO

What am I looking for?
Stories of licensed OR unlicensed PI's. About 5000 words.

Deadline
March the first, 2014

What am I paying?
Nothing, but your work will be showcased in a sampler designed to showcase the work of the talented PI writers out there. I will make sure major talent is included, ensuring enough exposure.

What will it be?
A low-priced Kindle anthology. I want as much people to read it as possible to show the PI is not dead.

How do I contribute?
Email me at jvdsteen@hotmail.com with ''shamus sampler'' in the subject. Tell me in a few words the story you (want) to write. I will then email you a Word doc that holds a sample document with the format I would like the story to be written in. This will make the publishing part easier and faster so I might be able to do this thing 4 times a year.

2 comments:

Peter DiChellis said...

Great news. Volume One rocked!

Jerry said...

Do you have a tentative date for when Volume 2 will appear?